Mohamed Ragab is a PhD student in the Data Systems Group. He received the B.Sc. degree in Information Systems from the faculty of Computers and Information, Fayoum University, Fayoum, Egypt, in 2013 and the M.Sc. degree in Information Systems from the faculty of Computers and Information, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt, in 2018. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with the Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Tartu, Estonia. His current research interests include Semantic Web, Big Data, Large graph processing and Linked Data Integration.
- Mohamed Ragab, Large Scale Querying and Processing for Property Graphs. Proceedings of 22nd International Workshop On Design, Optimization, Languages and Analytical Processing of Big Data (DOLAP 2020) [PDF].
- Mohamed Ragab, Riccardo Tommasini and Sherif Sakr. Benchmarking Spark-SQL under alliterative RDF Relational Storage Backends. Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2019).
- Riccardo Tommasini, Mohamed Ragab, Alessandro Falcetta, Emanuele Della Valle and Sherif Sakr. Bootstrapping the Publication of Streaming Linked Data. Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2019).
- Mohamed Ragab, Mohamed Maher, Ahmed Awad and Sherif Sakr. MINARET: A Recommendation Framework for Scientific Reviewers. Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT'19) [PDF]
- Mohamed Ragab, Hoda M. O. Mokhtar, Haytham Tawfeek al Feel. On-The-Fly Academic Linked Data Integration. ICCDA 2017: 114-122 [PDF]