Dr. Syed Attique Shah is a Lecturer in Big Data at Data Systems Group, Institute of Computer Science, University of Tartu. Previously, he worked as an Assistant Professor and Chairperson at the Department of Computer Science, BUITEMS, Quetta, Pakistan. He received his Ph.D. from Istanbul Technical University, Turkey, in 2019. During his Ph.D., he studied as a Visiting Scholar with the National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, University of Tokyo, Japan, and Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia, where he completed the major content of his thesis. His research interests include Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, and Information Security & Management.
- Syed Attique Shah, Dursun Zafer Şeker, M. Mazhar Rathore, Sufian Hameed, Sadok Ben Yahia, Dirk Draheim, “Towards Disaster Resilient Smart Cities: Can Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics Be the Game Changers?”. IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 91885-91903, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2928233. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8759905. (Impact Factor: 3.74)
- Syed Attique Shah, Dursun Zafer Şeker, Sufian Hameed, Dirk Draheim, “The Rising Role of Big Data Analytics and IoT in Disaster Management: Recent Advances, Taxonomy and Prospects”. IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 54595-54614, (2019). DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2913340. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8698814. (Impact Factor: 3.74)
- M. Mazhar Rathore, Syed Attique Shah, Dhirendra Shukla, Elmahdi Bentafat, and Spiridon Bakiras, “The Role of AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data in Digital Twinning: A Systematic Literature Review, Challenges, and Opportunities”. IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 32030-32052, (2021). DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3060863. (Impact Factor: 3.74)
- Sufian Hameed, Syed Attique Shah, Qazi Sarmad Saeed, Shahbaz Siddiqui, Ihsan Ali, Anton Vedeshin, and Dirk Draheim, “A Scalable Key and Trust Management Solution for IoT Sensors Using SDN and Blockchain Technology”. IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 8716-8733, (2021). DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2021.3052009. (Impact Factor: 3.07)
- Jalal Bhayo, Sufian Hameed, Syed Attique Shah, “An Efficient Counter-Based DDoS Attack Detection Framework Leveraging Software Defined IoT (SD-IoT)”. IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 221612-221631, (2020). DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3043082. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9285245. (Impact Factor: 3.74)
- Jawad Rasheed, Akhtar Jamil, Alaa Ali Hameed, Usman Aftab, Javaria Aftab, Syed Attique Shah, Dirk Draheim, “A survey on artificial intelligence approaches in supporting frontline workers and decision makers for the COVID-19 pandemic”. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, ISSN 0960-0779, Volume 141, 110337, (2020). Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960077920307323. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2020.110337. (Impact Factor: 3.76)